Just some thoughts and ideas going around in my head while trying to figure out where I am and where everyone else is going.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Misfits

Nothing political that I want to get into, so a bit of fluff.

For some reason I can't seem to get enough of Misfits. It's a show that has no social morés worth talking about, played by kids that you know if you met in the street you would cross the road and with a script that doesn't make any sense about 70% of the time; but I've seen all the episodes and I love them. Maybe that says more about me than about anything else.

Hmm.....I shall have to think about it.


2 comments:

  1. I suppose that I should check this series out on one of those nights when I have nothing else to watch on televison and since the other side of the bed is empty I might just watch it tonight. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chet - I only caught the show by accident. If nothing else it will provides an escape from the usual humdrum network TV or the budget busting cable programming.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like or dislike what you just read? Go ahead, tell me why. All comments are welcome here, good or bad let's both open up and discuss our differences or our similarities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics Tracking Code