Just some thoughts and ideas going around in my head while trying to figure out where I am and where everyone else is going.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Moments

I think that sometimes I don't really have a lot to say and then I think that I have too much to say and it will all come out wrong, so I don't say anything. This has been one of those latter moments where there is so much going on and yet nothing more than usual and I keep spinning around and still go no where.

Life, crazy huh?



Moments by Will Hoffman. This film is a celebration of life that was inspired by David Eagleman's book, Sum.

7 comments:

  1. Ther are many times that I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...I'm feeling the same way these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cincinnati NAMjA - Yeah, I guess it's not really a unique feeling, it's just part of life.


    Chet - Too much Whitney Houston for you.


    D - I wonder if that feeling is like swine flu, spreading from person to person, or is it something just attacks one person at anytime in any place? A sign of our times or just sign saying that we are alive? I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how you feel...What to do What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what I do in times like that is pick one thing and stick to that topic... works very well for me. If i can't decide then you get nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♫Hershey's Kiss♫ - "What to do?" A question that never goes away no matter how old you get.


    fuzzy - I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Once that's over with, I'll find some sort of direction.

    ReplyDelete

Did you like or dislike what you just read? Go ahead, tell me why. All comments are welcome here, good or bad let's both open up and discuss our differences or our similarities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics Tracking Code