Just some thoughts and ideas going around in my head while trying to figure out where I am and where everyone else is going.

Friday, December 31, 2010

...the other side.

I am one of those people who will sit on a fence through hell or high water until I have fallen on one side or the other, and then it will take an Act of Congress or overthrow of the government for me to change my mind and go to the other side.

One of those things that I firmly believe in is that the start of the new millennium, the new century, the new decade started in 2001 and not 2000 which is what most people believe and so the next new decade starts in 2011.

Who cares you say? I don't know. I certainly don't. But all of this is just to finish off this season and say.....Happy New Year!!!! and I'll see you on the other side.

7 comments:

  1. I'm already here, we'll hold each other up on the fence and then we'll fall on either side together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and yes straddle that fence if you must.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuzzy - I probably couldn't find better company to fall overboard with. Happy New Year.


    ♫Hershey's Kiss♫ - Happy New Year to you too and may your new sense of freedom or awareness find you with peace and happiness.


    Chet - Unfortunately straddling the fence is really is the coward's way out, but since I'm not George Patton I'm just going to say Happy New Year to you.


    Curio - Thank you and a Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! And you're technically right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eduardo - Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Did you like or dislike what you just read? Go ahead, tell me why. All comments are welcome here, good or bad let's both open up and discuss our differences or our similarities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics Tracking Code