Just some thoughts and ideas going around in my head while trying to figure out where I am and where everyone else is going.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oil and the President


Is it me, or does something smell fishy about President Bush going to Saudia Arabia and Prince Alwaleed bin Talal of Saudi Arabia helps bail out Citibank the next day? Is somebody in somebody else's pocket?

Now what is he going to do about oil prices?


And has anyone seen the President look this happy recently? I guess there must be something about going to a country where the people hate the leaders there more than they hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like or dislike what you just read? Go ahead, tell me why. All comments are welcome here, good or bad let's both open up and discuss our differences or our similarities.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Google Analytics Tracking Code